Customer Service Executive
- Handle phone calls, enquiries, and walk-in showroom customers by demonstration of Hörmann products, answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Provide efficient day to day administrative support, provide basic accounting & other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Maintain proper filing system to ensure documents are traceable in an efficient manner.
- Process Quotation, PO, Sales Contract, Invoice, DO and practicing proper documentation manner.
- Ensure timely deliveries.
- Minimum SPM/STPM/Diploma or Higher Education in any field with working experience related to the position is required.
- Strong organization & monitoring skills, ability to work independently, possess a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (FLUENCY OVER SPOKEN & WRITTEN OF ENGLISH & MANDARIN).
- Possess of knowledge of Customer Service, Administration & Accounting principles and practices.
- Computer literate, MS Office, UBS knowledge.
- A flexible attitude to job description.
Please send your resume to us via E-mail: email@example.com